エントランスへはここをクリック   

ポーランド現地調査(後半)
ルブリン城(ルブリン博物館)

青山貞一 Teiichi Aoyama
東京都市大学大学院環境情報学研究科
池田こみち Komichi Ikeda
環境総合研究所(東京)

19 June 2009 拡充 1 November 2010 
初出:
独立系メディア「今日のコラム」
無断転載禁


前半 後半 全体
【ポーランド南部の強制収容所 視察】 【ポーランド東部の強制収容所 視察】
3月10日:クラクフからアウシュビッツへ 3月12日:東部の3大収容所、ベルゼック
3月10日:アウシュビッツ収容所の施設概要 3月12日:東部の3大収容所、ソビボル
3月10日:アウシュビッツ収容所の歴史を知る 3月12日:東部の3大収容所、トレブリンカ
3月10日:死の壁・集団虐殺実験・断種実験 3月12日:マイダネク強制収容所の概要
3月10日:強制連行・収容・虐殺・飢餓・遺品 3月12日:マイダネク強制収容所の歴史
3月10日・絞首台・前置室・人体焼却炉 3月12日:マイダネク強制収容所の実態
3月10日・アウシュビッツからビルケナウへ 【ポーランド東部の古都視察】
3月10日:ビルケナウの強制収容施設に入る 3月12日:夕暮れのルブリン旧市街へ
3月10日・ビルケナウの焼却施設を調べる 3月13日:旧市街からルブリン城へ
3月10日:アウシュビッツ・ビルケナウへの鎮魂 3月13日:ルブリンの歴史を知る
【ポーランド南東部の古都 視察 3月13日:ルブリン城(博物館)
3月11日:南西ポーランドのプジェミシル 3月13日:心の故郷、カジミエーシュ村
3月12日:ジェシェフからザモシチへ 3月13日:中世の美しい村カジミエーシュ
3月12日:中世の要塞都市ザモシチを歩く 3月13日:世界的オルガンがあるヤン教会
総括報告

■2009年3月13日 


 左がルブリン城、右がドミニコ教会、大聖堂、クラクフ門、新市庁舎 Source:English Wikipedia

●ルブリン城に入る

 
下はルブリン城(現在、ルブリン歴史博物館)の正面玄関だ。


撮影:青山貞一 Nikon Cool Pix S10 2009.3.13

 下は正面の入り口の前に置かれたライオンの彫像。左右で2頭いる。


撮影:池田こみち Nikon Cool Pix S10 2009.3.13


撮影:池田こみち Nikon Cool Pix S10 2009.3.13

 以下は入り口の受付近くにあるルブリン博物館の紋章。博物館の入場料は3.5zlだが、カメラ、ビデオを持ち込む場合は35zl、約1000円となる。

 また城内にある聖三位一体礼拝堂(Kaplica sw. Trojcy)に入るには別途料金を
事前に受付で支払う。


 私たちは聖三位一体礼拝堂に入ったが、撮影厳禁となっていたので写真は撮影しなかった。


撮影:青山貞一 Nikon Cool Pix S10 2009.3.13
 
 開門とともに博物館の中に入るポーランドの中学生。


撮影:青山貞一 Nikon Cool Pix S10 2009.3.13

 ルブリン城は14世紀に城として建築されたが、変遷をたどって17世紀に現在の形となっている。このルブリン城は、正門を入ってすぐに見える下の写真にある中庭が秀逸で美しい。

 後述(英語)するように、この城は第2次世界大戦の1939年から1944年のナチスドイツ占領時代、政治犯らを収容する刑務所(牢獄)として使われた過去を持っている。


ルブリン城の中庭。城全体が博物館となっている
撮影:青山貞一 Nikon Cool Pix S10 2009.3.13


 入り口を入ってすぐの中庭にある井戸。


撮影:青山貞一 Nikon Cool Pix S10 2009.3.13

 井戸の前で説明を受けるポーランドの中学生。おそらくポーランドほど歴史関連の博物館が整備され、低料金で解放されている国はないだろう。子供達は小中高等学校の教育を通じて、ポーランドの歴史を座学ではなく実物を前に学ぶことが出来る。


撮影:池田こみち Nikon Cool Pix S10 2009.3.13


 以下はルブリン城の歴史である。

Lublin Castle (Polish: Zamek Lubelski)
is situated in Lublin, Poland, adjacent to the Old Town district and close to the city center.

 The hill on which it is located was first fortified with a wood-reinforced earthen wall in the 12th century.

 In the first half of the 13th century the stone keep was built which survives to this day and is the tallest building of the castle, as well as the oldest standing building in the whole city. In the 14th century, during the reign of Casimir the Great, the castle was rebuilt with stone walls. Probably at the same time the castle's Holy Trinity church was built to serve as a royal chapel. In the first decades of the 15th century king W?adys?aw II commissioned a set of wall paintings for the chapel, which were completed in 1418 and are preserved to this day.

 Due to their unique style, mixing Western and Eastern Orthodox influences, they are acclaimed internationally as an important historical monument.

Under the rule of the Jagiellon dynasty the castle enjoyed royal favor and frequent stays by members of the royal family. In the 16th century it was rebuilt on a grandiose scale, under the direction of Italian masters brought from Krakow. The most momentous event in the castle's history was the signing in 1569 of the Union of Lublin, the founding act of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.

 As a consequence of the wars in the 17th century (The Deluge) the castle fell into disrepair. Only the oldest sections, the keep and the chapel, remained intact. After Lublin fell under Russian rule following the territorial settlement of the Congress of Vienna in 1815, the government of Congress Poland, on the initiative of Stanis?aw Staszic, carried out a complete reconstruction of the castle between 1826 and 1828.

 The new buildings were in English neogothic style, completely different from the structures they replaced, and their new purpose was to house a criminal prison. Only the keep and the chapel were preserved in their original state.

 The castle served as a prison for the next 128 years: as a Tsarist prison from 1831 to 1915, in independent Poland from 1918 to 1939, and most infamously during the Nazi occupation of the city from 1939 to 1944, when between 40,000 and 80,000 inmates, many of them Polish resistance fighters, passed through the prison.

 Just before withdrawing in 1944, the Nazis massacred its remaining 300 prisoners. After 1944 the castle continued to serve as a prison of Soviet secret police and later Poland's puppet regime controlled by the Soviets, and until 1954 about 35,000 Poles opposing Soviet occupation of their country rule passed through it, of whom 333 lost their lives.

 In 1954 the castle prison was finally closed. Following reconstruction and refurbishment, since 1957 it has been the main site of the Lublin Museum.

 現在、このルブリン城はクラクフ門同様、博物館として利用されており、17世紀から19世紀の絵画、食器、燭台、民族衣装、貨幣など多数の文物を見ることが出来る。

 下は1810年のルブリンの丘にそびえ立つルブリン城と下はユダヤ人居住区


Lublin Castle Hill and the Jewish district in 1810.
Source:English Wikimedia


撮影:青山貞一 Nikon Cool Pix S10 2009.3.13


撮影:青山貞一 Nikon Cool Pix S10 2009.3.13


撮影:青山貞一 Nikon Cool Pix S10 2009.3.13


撮影:青山貞一 Nikon Cool Pix S10 2009.3.13

 このルブリン博物館にある絵画でとりわけ重要かつ有名なのは、「ルブリン合同」を素材にヤン・マテイコが書いた『ルブリン合同』の絵画である。

 この巨大な絵画はルブリン城の2階に掲示されている。


1569年のルブリン合同の絵画

 下はルブリン合同の絵画についての解説である。

◆ルブリン合同の絵画

 合同300周年にあたる1869年に完成した。

 中央で十字架を掲げているのは国王ジグムント2世アウグスト、その横で調印文書を抱え右手を聖書に置いて跪く黒服の人物は合同推進派のヤクプ・ウハンスキ、その後ろに立つ白い服の人物がマルツィン・ズボロフスキ、ウハンスキの隣でサーベルを握って跪く赤毛の人物はミコワイ・ラジヴィウ・ルディ公爵、左の方で緋色の僧服を纏って椅子に座る聖職者はスタニスワフ・ホジュシュ枢機卿、画面右端で農民の手を引いている白髭の人物は政治思想家アンジェイ・フリチュ・モジェフスキ。ここでやや場違いに登場している農民は、未来のポーランドを象徴している。

Source:English Wikipedia

 以下は食器、燭台の展示。


撮影:青山貞一 Nikon Cool Pix S10 2009.3.13

 下は中世から近代までの武器を展示しているコーナーで先生の説明に聞き入るポーランドの中学生たち。長い間真剣に聞き入っていた。


撮影:青山貞一 Nikon Cool Pix S10 2009.3.13


撮影:青山貞一 Nikon Cool Pix S10 2009.3.13


撮影:青山貞一 Nikon Cool Pix S10 2009.3.13


撮影:青山貞一 Nikon Cool Pix S10 2009.3.13

 なお、本稿の冒頭に書いたが、城内にある聖三位一体礼拝堂(Kaplica sw. Trojcy)にある多くのフラスコ画は、1418年に描かれたロシア・ビザンチン様式の貴重なフラスコ画であり一見の価値がある。

 以下は聖三位一体礼拝堂(Kaplica sw. Trojcy)の外に掲示されていた礼拝堂写真を写したもの。それはもうすばらしいの一言である。


城内にある聖三位一体礼拝堂(Kaplica sw. Trojcy)の写真


つづく